Timothy Loposer, CPA
- 972-690-4233 ext.129
Mr. Loposer’s career in public accounting is largely focused on assisting and consulting with individuals, families, and their closely-held businesses in the management of their financial affairs, and assisting them in dealing proactively with the cycle of changes and transitions which occur over their life span.
His areas of service include:
- Income tax planning and compliance services (Federal, state and local taxation)
- Financial reporting assistance and compliance work
- Wealth transfer planning and compliance services, including estate and gift tax services
- Transactional planning, structuring and implementation services
- Client representation over a broad range of matters
- Industry specific expertise gained through his work with his clients
- Cantrell & Associates, P.C.
- Director - 1989 to Present
- Spicer & Oppenhheim, Dallas, Texas
- Tax Manager: 1987- 1989
- Arthur White & Company, Dallas, Texas
- Partner: 1976-1987
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting – University of Texas at Arlington
- Graduated with Honors.
- Beta Gamma Sigma. Beta Alpha Psi
- American institute of Certified Public Accounts